Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2010

Purple Reign

Ok, so as I stated earlier. Went to Target to pick up a few items, left with more than a few. Although... I am VERY excited about one item in particular. It's the Purple Converse One Star Hobo handbag!

You see, I've been flirting with this bag since I first began Christmas shopping. However, the bag must have felt mutual because it flirted back. That's right, the bag winked and said check me out. So of course, I did and guess what!!! It was on sale Baby!!! Without even thinking, this bag was mine (along with another one on sale of course, that I won't mention at this time!) But this pretty boy (bag) was coming with me.

See, this bag is a part of my New Year's Resolution to wear more color. So although the bag is purple, it will be worn like it's an everyday color, such as black, brown, white (when in season, or matches) or even Turquoise as it's the color of the year.

My point... Four days into the New Year and I've fulfilled my New Years Resolution... What about you?

Make it reign!!!
SiG Sr. Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Visitors